Sunday, June 21, 2009

fisheyes and more gocco


i wouldn't exactly call it a total success, but it turned out slightly better than my last gocco effort. i made some changes to how i printed out my image and i got rid of the little stray dots from earlier screens.

i also have another d.i.y. project in progress. i love my fisheye lomo camera, but i never have it around when i want it and i rarely have enough motivation to deal with film. so, i did some searching and found this instructable on how to turn a wide-angle door viewer into a fisheye lens for a digital camera. i bought one today and messed around with it for a while. i'm really impressed so far. if i set my camera to macro and zoom all the way in (3x) it works surprisingly well. so far i've just been holding it in front of my lens, but i've already sketched up a bracket that i'll make later this week at work... i need to take advantage of working at a machine shop while i still do. 9 more days!




No comments: